.NET Framework 1.0 GDIPLUS.DLL Security Update
A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running .NET Framework 1.0.
- A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running .NET Framework 1.0 and gain complete control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 Professional Edition, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows ME, Windows NT
- Service Pack Requirements:
.NET Framework 1.0 Service Pack 2.
- Select your language and click the Download link to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program
from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click
Save or Save this program to disk.