Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Guides: Andean Region
This page includes links to the documentation resources for Microsoft Dynamics GP that are specific to the Andean Region.
- You can use this page to download the following documentation components:
- COA Ecuador (COAEcuador.pdf or COAEcuador.xps): Explains how to use COA Ecuador to set up your system to record monthly tax information that must be reported for sales, purchases, imports, and exports. Also includes information about printing certificates of withholding details from your vendors.
- Financial Inflation Adjustment (InflationAdjustmentFinancial.pdf or InflationAdjustmentFinancial.xps): Describes how to set up your system to adjust your non-monetary accounts for inflation and create General Ledger journal entries for the adjustments.
- Fixed Assets Inflation Adjustment (InflationAdjustmentFA.pdf or InflationAdjustmentFA.xps): Explains how to set up and use Fixed Assets Inflation Adjustment to adjust the inflation for fixed assets for each period of the fiscal year.
- Inventory Inflation Adjustment (InflationAdjustmentInventory.pdf or InflationAdjustmentInventory.xps): Describes how to set up your system to adjust your inventory accounts for inflation and create General Ledger journal entries for the adjustments. Inventory Inflation Adjustment is used with Inventory Kardex.
- Inventory Kardex (Kardex.pdf or Kardex.xps): Describes how to complete the initial setup of Inventory Kardex, and use it to view information and print reports that summarize your company's inventory transactions.
- Purchase Vouchers (COC.pdf or COC.xps): Explains how to set up your system to generate purchase vouchers for accounts payable invoices in accordance with decree 522 issued by the Finance and Public Credit ministry.
- Single Account Plan (PUC.pdf or PUC.xps): Describes how to set up your system to classify your company's accounts according to the structure defined in the single account plan for businesses. This helps standardize information for your legal reporting requirements.
- Tax Administration Purchasing (TaxAdministrationPurchasing.pdf or TaxAdministrationPurchasing.xps): Explains how to set up your system to calculate taxes based on the legal requirements for the Andean region. Describes how to view, edit, and apply potential taxes and withholdings, and view the credit and debit notes generated for the taxes you've edited.
- Tax Administration Sales (TaxAdministrationSales.pdf or TaxAdministrationSales.xps): Explains how to set up your system to calculate taxes based on the legal requirements for the Andean region. Describes how to view, edit, and apply potential taxes and withholdings, and view the credit and debit notes generated for the taxes you've edited.
- Tax Reports (TaxReports.pdf or TaxReports.xps): Describes how to set up your system to print reports based on the legal reporting requirements for Colombia. These reports are based on the NIT, C.E, C.C, or R.S tax registration numbers that are assigned to customers and vendors by the tax authorities.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Premium, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- Click Download to download the manuals in PDF or XPS file format.
- Save the files to your computer. When prompted for a location for the files, save them to the Documentation folder in your Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 folder. By default, this is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP2010\Documentation.
- If you’re asked if you want to overwrite the existing files, click Yes.
- Repeat these steps on each computer where you want to install the manuals, or save the files to a shared folder where other others can access them.