Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 for Itanium-based Systems
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. SP2 can be installed directly on the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003 Itanium-based Editions
Before installing this service pack please read the Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 Release Notes
Information about hard disk space requirements can be found in Knowledge Base Article 926029
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Itanium-based editions, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems
- Click the Download button at the top of this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.