Microsoft Download Center Archive
How to Send and Receive Faults in Workflow Services
This article describes how to set up and use custom faults in a .NET 4 workflow service.
- This article describes in detail how to configure a fault contract in the Visual Studio 2010 workflow designer for an invalid request scenario. In addition, setting up a declared fault using the Receive and SendReply activities is demonstrated.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|How to Send and Receive Faults in Workflow Services.docx||1.28 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- View the document with Microsoft Word.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.