How to Send and Receive Faults in Workflow Services
This article describes how to set up and use custom faults in a .NET 4 workflow service.
- This article describes in detail how to configure a fault contract in the Visual Studio 2010 workflow designer for an invalid request scenario. In addition, setting up a declared fault using the Receive and SendReply activities is demonstrated.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|How to Send and Receive Faults in Workflow Services.docx
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- View the document with Microsoft Word.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.