Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 White Paper: Choosing a Development Tool
This white paper includes a detailed description of each development tool that you can use to create integrations to Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0.
- Several development tools are available that can be used to create integrations with Microsoft Dynamics GP. This document includes a detailed description of each tool, which you can use along with the comparison charts in the document to decide which tool is best for a specific integration. This document discusses the following topics:
- Factors to consider when choosing a development tool
- The Microsoft Dynamics GP software development kit (SDK)
- A tools reference that provides a detailed description about each tool – Dexterity, Modifier with VBA, Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Continuum, eConnect, Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Integration Manager, Extender, and ODBC
- Licensing information for the tools
- Comparison charts of the tools used for user interface integrations and database integrations
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition (32-bit x86), Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition (32-bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition (32-bit x86), Windows Server 2003 Standard x64 Edition, Windows Small Business Server 2003, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- To view the PDF file, you'll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you'll need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.