Microsoft Download Center Archive
Supported Message Formats for the Hosted Archive and Hosted Continuity Services
This document describes the message formats that are supported by the Microsoft® Exchange Hosted Services (EHS) Archive and Hosted Continuity services.
- This document describes the message formats that are supported by the Microsoft® Exchange Hosted Services (EHS) Archive and Hosted Continuity services. • Data in captured messages• Journaled messages• Instant messages• Bloomberg messages• File attachment types• E-mail encoding schemes
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Supported Formats Storage v8.2.doc||34 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.