Microsoft Download Center Archive
SharePoint 2010 Governance Planning
This white paper focuses on the “front end” of the SharePoint environment – the business aspect of governance - the areas that impact business users.
- A Governance Plan describes how your SharePoint environment will be managed. It describes the roles, responsibilities, and rules that are applied to both the back end (hardware, farm, application, database configuration and maintenance) and the front end (information architecture, taxonomy, user experience). This white paper focuses on the “front end” of the SharePoint environment – the business aspect of governance - the areas that impact business users.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 or Microsoft Word 2010
- Click the Download button above to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.