Microsoft Download Center Archive
Outlook 2010: Auxiliary Reference
This reference contains conceptual, reference, and code sample topics to guide you in developing solutions by using Microsoft Outlook 2010 APIs that are exposed outside of the Outlook object model.
- The Microsoft Outlook 2010 Auxiliary Reference contains documentation for four APIs, code samples, and a redistributable installer that allow developers to extend and integrate with Outlook 2010. This documentation contains conceptual and reference materials for the following:
- Account Management API
- Data Degradation Layer API
- Free/Busy API
- Outlook Exported APIs
For the online version of this reference, see the Outlook 2010 Auxiliary Reference in the MSDN Library.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- This download works with Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download link and saving the file to your hard disk drive.
- Double-click the Outlook2010AuxRef.exe program file on your hard disk drive to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.