Proxy Server 2.0 Security Patch for Winsock Proxy Service
The Proxy Server 2.0 Winsock Proxy service may incorrectly handle a response from remote clients. This could potentially result in a denial of service. Download this security patch to resolve the issue.
- The Proxy Server 2.0 Winsock Proxy service may incorrectly handle a response from remote clients. This could potentially result in a denial of service. The Winsock Proxy service is enabled by default in servers running Proxy Server 2.0. This security patch resolves the issue.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows NT
- Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0
- Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 Service Pack 1
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.