Microsoft Download Center Archive
Windows Server Print Server Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
This management pack monitors the performance and availability of the Print Server role running on various Windows Server operating systems.
- The Microsoft Windows Server Print Server Management Pack monitors the performance and availability of print servers running on Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012. In addition to monitoring the health of print servers, the management pack can also provide insight into the status of shared printers. By detecting, alerting on, and automatically responding to critical events and performance indicators, this management pack helps indicate, correct, and prevent possible operating system service outages.
The management pack provides functionality to:
- Monitor performance and Windows events
- Display detailed monitoring data through views
- Allow operator to manage print servers
- Ensure correct configurations
- 6/1/2007 - Original release of the English version, version 6.0.5000.0
- 3/18/2008 - Updated release, version 6.0.5000.36
- 8/25/2008 - Updated release to add support for Windows Server 2008, version 6.0.6392.0
- 12/07/2012 - Updated release to add support for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012, version 6.0.7004.0
- 5/08/2015 - Updated release to add support for print clusters, version 6.0.7294.0
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|System Center Management Pack for Windows Print Server.msi||325 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- Other Software: System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
- Please refer to MP guide.
Note: To use the language packs, you must install the English version of the management pack first.