Integrating BizTalk Server and nServiceBus
This paper reviews the common integration scenarios between BizTalk Server and nServiceBus, and discusses various approaches to make the products work together.
- This paper reviews the common integration scenarios between BizTalk Server and nServiceBus, and discusses various approaches to make the products work together.
Also provided in this download are zip files of samples that demonstrate potential scenarios, and videos that walk you through them.
Sample 1 covers the following scenarios:
- Send a one-way message from nServiceBus to BizTalk Server
- Send a one-way message from BizTalk Server to nServiceBus
Sample 2 covers the following scenarios:
- BizTalk Server as a subscriber to nServiceBus messages
- BizTalk Server as a publisher of nServiceBus messages
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|nServiceBus and BizTalk Server.docx
|Sample 1 - Send and Receive.mp4
|Sample 1 - Source Code Send and Receive.zip
|Sample 2 - Publish and Subscribe.mp4
|Sample 2 - Source Code PubSub.zip
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the document, use Microsoft Word.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.