Windows Internet Explorer 7 MUI Pack for Windows Server 2003 SP1 IA64 or Server 2003 SP2 IA64
Download the latest version of the world's most popular Web browser.
- The Internet Explorer 7 MUI is a set of language-specific resource files that may be added to the English version of Windows with the OS MUI pack and Internet Explorer 7 installed. The Internet Explorer 7 MUI lets the browser user interface (UI) language to be changed to any of the supported languages according to the preferences of individual users. This allows large corporations to roll out the same worldwide image by using a single install job. Local users can then select the UI language or the UI language can be set by Group Policy for organizational units. Internet Explorer 7 MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed to one of the following supported languages: French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Spanish.
Visit the Windows MUI/LIP Knowledge Center for more information. IT Professionals, see Guide to Windows Vista Multilingual User Interface for help with implementation.
To download Internet Explorer 7 in one of the 24 fully-localized languages, visit the Internet Explorer Worldwide site.
This download is for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 IA64 only. To download Internet Explorer 7 MUI Pack for other supported versions of Microsoft Windows, see Related Downloads below.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 for Itanium-based Systems
- The OS MUI language pack for the desired MUI language must be installed.
- Windows Internet Explorer 7 must be installed. See the Internet Explorer 7 system requirements page.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.