SharePoint Foundation 2010 site and content security worksheet
Use this worksheet to record inherited and unique permissions, and record which groups need what level of access.
- For each securable object in the site hierarchy (for example: top-level Web site, subsite, list, folder, or item), you need to specify which groups need permissions and what permission level to assign to the group. Use this worksheet to record inherited and unique permissions, and record which groups need what level of access.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Site and Content Security Worksheet_Foundation.xls||13 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007; Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Click the Download button above to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this file to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.