Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer for Windows Server 2003 (KB832894)
This update addresses the vulnerability discussed in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-004. To find out if other security updates are available for you, see the Overview section of this page.
- Identified security issues in Internet Explorer could allow an attacker to compromise a Windows-based system. For example, an attacker could run programs on your computer while you view a Web page. This affects all computers with Internet Explorer installed (even if you don’t run Internet Explorer as your Web browser). After you install this item, you may need to restart your computer.
Other critical security updates are available:
To find the latest security releases for you visit Windows Update and click "Scan for updates." And visit the Protect your PC site to learn how to have the latest security updates delivered directly to your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
- This update applies to Internet Explorer with the following operating system:
- Windows Server 2003 Family
- Click the Download link to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.