Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 White Paper: Report Programming Model
This document describes the programming model to use with the Microsoft Dynamics AX reporting framework.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services is the primary reporting platform for Microsoft Dynamics AX. This document describes the programming model to use with the Microsoft Dynamics AX reporting framework. The new report programming model is built on the SysOperation framework.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Report Programming Model for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.pdf||829 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file format.
- Save the file to your computer.