.NET Framework SDK 2.0 Beta 2 Samples
This file contains the latest samples for the .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit Beta 2 release.
- This self-extracting Zip file contains the latest Technology and Application samples available for the .NET Framework SDK 2.0 Beta 2 release as well as updates for the QuickStart tutorial. The Technology and Application samples demonstrate code functionality found in Beta 2 of version 2.0 of the framework and Beta 2 of Visual Studio 2005. The QuickStart update fixes a known bug for the class browser as well as WebParts sample.
Using these samples requires installation of the .NET Framework 2.0 Beta 2 redistributable and the .NET Framework SDK 2.0 Beta 2, also available on Download Center.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 Professional Edition, Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Professional 64-Bit Edition (Itanium), Windows XP Professional 64-Bit Edition (Itanium) 2003, Windows XP Professional Edition
- To download and install the .NET Framework SDK 2.0 Beta 2 samples self-extracting Zip file:
1. Download and install the .NET Framework 2.0 Beta 2 redistributable.
2. Download and install the .NET Framework SDK 2.0 Beta 2.
3. Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list if applicable, and click Go.
4. Do one of the following:
To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
5. Double-click the self-extracting Zip file