Windows Command Reference
This download describes the use of the command-line tools used to perform various tasks related to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.
- The Windows command-line tools are used to perform various tasks related to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, and Windows Vista. You can use the command reference to familiarize yourself with new and enhanced command-line tools, to learn about the command shell, and to automate command-line tasks by using batch files or scripting tools.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista
- Word or Word viewer
- To start the download, click the Download button, and then do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the download, click Cancel.
- Important: If you download the CHM file and it does not open properly on your computer, you might need to unblock it. To unblock the CHM file, first save the file to your computer, right-click the file, click Properties, and then click Unblock.