Using AAM URL redirection as part of the upgrade process (SharePoint Server 2010) (white paper)
This white paper describes how to use alternate access mapping to help mitigate downtime during upgrade to SharePoint Server 2010.
- This white paper describes the planning activities that you need to successfully deploy and use the alternate access mapping (AAM) URL redirection feature in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 to help mitigate downtime during a server computer or server farm upgrade. It also describes the procedures necessary to successfully complete the configuration of this feature by modifying existing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 server computers.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Using alternate access mapping URL redirection as part of the upgrade process.docx
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Sie können das Dokument zum Lesen und Ausdrucken in den folgenden Formaten herunterladen:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx)
- Click the Download button above to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.