Microsoft Download Center Archive
What's New in Business Portal for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
This document briefly describes the new features in Business Portal for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010.
- This document lists enhancements to the accounting and business process functionality, and overall technology and user interface improvements. This document is a one-stop, high-level guide to the improvements in Business Portal for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010.
The version that you should download depends on your Business Portal environment:
- What's New in Business Portal (Release 5.0) (WhatsNew50.pdf or WhatsNew50.xps): Use this document if you're using Business Portal on Windows SharePoint Services or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- What's New in Business Portal (Release 5.1) (WhatsNew51.pdf or WhatsNew51.xps): Use this document if you're using Business Portal on Windows SharePoint Foundation or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Premium, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- Click Download to download the file in PDF or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer. When prompted for a location for the file, save it to the Documentation folder in your Business Portal installation folder. By default, this is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\Business Portal\Documentation.
- If you’re asked if you want to overwrite the existing file, click Yes. You might need to remove the release number (50 or 51) from the file name to overwrite the existing file.
- Repeat these steps on each computer where you want to install the file, or save the file to a shared folder where other others can access it.