Security Update for Exchange 2000 (KB890066)
This update addresses the vulnerability addressed in the Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-035.
- About this download: A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to run programs and access data on a computer running Microsoft® Exchange Server 2000. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. To be protected against this problem, it is necessary to install this update on Microsoft Exchange 2000 servers.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT
- Exchange 2000 SP3 already installed
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.