Visual Basic Pack for Visual Studio 2005 SDK
This is the Visual Basic Pack for VS SDK 2005 V4 targeting VS 2005. It contains Visual Basic samples and wizards for creating VSIP packages using Visual Basic.
- This is the Visual Basic Pack for VS SDK 2005 V4 targeting VS 2005. It contains Visual Basic samples and wizards for creating VSIP packages using VB. These samples are the migrated CSharp samples that were shipped with VS SDK 2005 4.0. A new wizard has been added for the creation of VSIP package in Visual Basic.
For more information and news about VSX (Visual Studio Extensibility), visit the VSX Developer center at http://msdn.com/vsx and the VSX Team Blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/vsxteam.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Visual Studio and VS SDK Requirements: In order to install the Visual Basic Pack for VS SDK 2005, you must have Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition or above, Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1 and VS SDK 2005 4.0 installed.
- Important: Make sure you have the latest service pack and critical updates for the version of Windows and Visual Studio 2005 that you are running. To find recent security updates, visit Windows Update and the Visual Studio 2005 website.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.