Windows Server 2008 Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Microsoft OpsMgr 2005
The Network Load Balancing Management Pack monitors Network Load Balancing (NLB) clusters and their availability.
- The Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2005 collects the events that the Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster places in the Windows Server 2008 event logs. This management pack highlights events that might indicate possible service outages or configuration problems so that you can quickly take corrective or preventive actions.
The Network Load Balancing Management Pack alerts you to the following critical conditions:
- Failures in the NLB driver that prevent it from operating properly.
- Conflicting configurations on the NLB hosts that prevent the cluster hosts from converging.
- Denial-of-service attacks (for example, a SYN attack) or overload cluster hosts.
- 8/4/2008 - Original release of this MP pack, Version 05.0.5105.0000.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Load Balancing Management Pack MOM 2005 MP.msi||234 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008
- Other Software: Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
- Download the Network Load Balancing Management Pack.
- Refer to guide for instructions on how to import the Management Pack into MOM 2005.