Microsoft Windows Server Update Services 3.0 SP2 Deployment Guide
This guide describes how to deploy Microsoft Windows Server Update Services 3.0 SP2 (WSUS 3.0 SP2), including server and client workstation setup.
- This guide describes how to deploy Microsoft Windows Server Update Services 3.0 SP2 (WSUS 3.0 SP2). You will find a comprehensive description of how WSUS functions, as well as descriptions of WSUS scalability and bandwidth management features. This guide also offers procedures for installation and configuration of the WSUS server and how to configure client workstations and servers that will be updated by WSUS. Also included are steps for setting up a WSUS server on an isolated segment of your network and manually importing updates.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Small Business Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Premium, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard, Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard, Windows Vista, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Word or Word Viewer
- Click the Download button to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.