BizTalk Server 2010 Runtime Architecture Poster
The poster depicts message flow, data flow, and references that occur at runtime in BizTalk Server 2010.
- The poster depicts the modules and components of a BizTalk Server 2010 runtime environment, including message flow, data flow, and references that occur at runtime. It can be used to show how the capabilities listed in the BizTalk Server 2010 Capabilities Poster are actually implemented. The poster is intended to be printed and measures 35”x32”.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|BizTalk Server 2010 Runtime Architecture Poster.pdf||3.78 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista
- Adobe Reader
- Before you click Download, you must configure the Adobe Reader to not open a PDF file in your browser. To do this:
- Open Adobe Reader.
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences.
- Under Categories, select Internet.
- Clear the Display PDF in browser option.
- Click OK.
- Close Adobe Reader.
- To start the download, click the Download button to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.