Help for Windows Administrative Templates (ADMX)
This page provides the Group Policy Administrative Template files for Help for Windows (WinHlp32.exe).
- Administrative Template files are used to populate user interface settings in the Group Policy Object Editor, enabling administrators to manage registry-based policy settings.
This page provides access to the .admx files for Windows Help (WinHlp32.exe). The .admx files are included in a Microsoft Installer (MSI) package, available for download from this page.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista
- User rights to run Group Policy Object Editor (gpedit.msc).
- To download the .msi file that contains the .admx files:
- Click the download button .
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to the directory on your computer to which you want to save the .msi file.
- To start downloading the .msi file, click Save.