Upgrading to Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
Guide for administrators and IT professionals for upgrading to SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- This book is designed to guide administrators and IT professionals through the process of upgrading to Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 from Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 or Microsoft Word 2010
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner of this page to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.