A Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation timer does not resume correctly after reloading a workflow.
In Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation, a timer does not resume correctly after reloading a workflow.
- In Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation, a timer does not resume correctly after reloading a workflow.
This fix will resume execution for all delayed workflows with satisfied conditions.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.