Lync Server 2010 Visio Stencil
This stencil provides over 125 shapes to help you create a visual presentation of your Lync Server architecture.
- Creating visual representations of your Microsoft Lync Server 2010 topology is a helpful way to communicate your Lync Server 2010 deployment. Using standard Microsoft Visio stencils helps those in your organization to better understand how you architect your Microsoft Lync 2010 by experiencing your deployment visually. Together, Lync Server and Lync 2010 can be powerfully represented by standard and expressive Visio artwork.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- This download works with the following Office applications: Microsoft Office Visio 2003 or later.
- The file is a Microsoft Visio stencil. Users who don’t have Microsoft Visio 2010 can view this document using the downloadable Visio 2010: Visio Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.