Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2010 Language Pack
The Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2010 Language Pack includes Windows Forms and ASP.NET Web server controls for viewing reports designed using Microsoft reporting technology.
- The Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2010 Language Pack contains the text of the redist user interface elements, such as error messages, for languages other than English. If one or more end users have non-English settings for Windows, you can install the Report Viewer Redistributable language pack to show runtime messages in the same language as Windows.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86) or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Supported Architectures:
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64)
- Hardware Requirements:
- Computer that has a 2.2GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM for x86
- 8 GB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services or higher for server processing mode
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or .NET Framework 4.0
- On this page, click Download to start the download.
- To save the download on your computer so that you can install it later, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.