Test Lab Guide: System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1
This guide contains instructions for setting up a test lab based on the System Center Service Manager 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Test Lab Guide and deploying Service Manager 2010 SP1.
- System Center Service Manager 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1), a new addition to the System Center suite of products, delivers an integrated platform for automating and adapting IT Service Management best practices to your organization's requirements.
Service Manager provides built-in processes based on industry best practices for incident and problem resolution, change control, and asset life cycle management. Through its configuration management database (CMDB) and process integration, Service Manager automatically connects knowledge and information from System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, and Active Directory Domain Services.
This paper contains step-by-step instructions for extending the Base Configuration test lab to demonstrate the installation and functionality of Service Manger 2010 SP1.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Word
- Click the Download button to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.