Windows Workflow Foundation Sample Integrating WF and WCF
Sample code for Windows Workflow Foundation showing WCF integration in an Expense Reporting sample
- A sample for Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) that shows how to use Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for messaging. Sample code for Windows Workflow Foundation showing WCF integration in an Expense Reporting sample
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition or better
- Visual Studio 2005 Professional or Team Editions
- .NET Framework 3.0 Runtime Components (included in Windows Vista)
- Visual Studio 2005 Extensions for Windows Workflow Foundation
- Download and run the EXE
Accept the EULA to extract the source files
Review the enclosed README.txt for instructions for compiling and using this sampleBe sure to set the database connection in DB install scripts and .Config files to your database location. This may be "." or ".\SQLEXPRESS" or something else.