Bing Maps REST Services SDK (CHM)
This documentation provides programming reference and how-to topics for getting started with the Bing Maps REST Services, in the form of a CHM file.
- This documentation provides programming reference and how-to topics for getting started with the Bing Maps REST Services, in the form of a CHM file.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- This documentation is in the form of a .chm file, which requires Internet Explorer.
- Save the CHM file to your computer.
- Double-click the CHM file to open it.
- If the CHM file does not work correctly, you may have to unblock the CHM file. To unblock the file:
- Right click the file, and select Properties.
- On the General tab look for an Unblock button. If the file is not blocked, this button does not appear.
- Click the Unblock button, and then click OK to close the dialog box.
- Double-click the CHM file to open it, and it should work correctly.