Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Interoperability and Migration Guide
This guide explains how to connect and migrate non-Exchange messaging systems to Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003. It includes procedures for connecting Exchange 2003 to non-Exchange messaging platforms, as well as information about connectors, planning, and troubleshooting.
- This guide explains how to connect and migrate non-Exchange messaging systems to Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003. It describes how to design an interoperability and migration strategy, and includes procedures for connecting Exchange 2003 to non-Exchange messaging platforms. Covered components include Connector for Lotus Notes, Connector for Novell GroupWise, Calendar Connector, general SMTP and X.400 connectors, and the Exchange Migration Wizard. Troubleshooting information is also included.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.