Service Provider Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007
The Service Provider Management Pack is provided as example for how to provide remote monitoring using System Center Operations Manager
- The Service Provider Management Pack is provided as example for how to provide remote monitoring using System Center Operations Manager. The management pack defines a ‘customer’ class and includes example tasks to discover and administer customer sites. The example tasks only work with System Center Essentials 2007 servers in Service Provider mode. The management pack will need to be edited to work with Operations Manager gateway management server.
- Allows Operations Manager 2007 to be used for remote monitoring of customers
- Provides customer-centric views to troubleshoot and provide remote monitoring and management
- Allow customer contact information to be displayed in the Operations Manager console
- Example management pack to assist partners using Operations Manager 2007 to provide remote monitoring services
- Not supported by Microsoft
- 7/12/2006 - Original release , version 6.0.5000.00
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Microsoft System Center Service Provider Management Pack 2007 ENU.msi||171 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Other Software: System Center Operations Manager 2007
- For instructions about importing a management pack, see How to Import a Management Pack in Operations Manager 2007 (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=98348)