Search Architectures for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
This model describes the physical and logical architecture components of the search system.
- This model describes the logical and physical components of the crawl architecture and the query architecture for the search system in SharePoint Server 2010. The new components enable more redundancy within the server farm and each of the crawl components and query components can be scaled out separately based on the needs of the organization.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Search Model 3 of 4 - Search Architectures.pdf||505 KB|
|Search Model 3 of 4 - Search Architectures.vsd||650 KB|
|Search Model 3 of 4 - Search Architectures.xps||644 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To edit the Visio version of the model, you must have Microsoft Office Visio 2007. You can also use Microsoft Internet Explorer and the Visio 2007 Viewer to view the model.
To view the PDF version of the model, you must have a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader
To view the XPS version of the model, you must have Windows Vista, Windows XP with .NET Framework 3.0, or XPS Essentials Pack.
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner of this page to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.