Updated: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Sample Data (On-Premise Edition)
Sample data can be used for marketing and sales presentations or for training people to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- You can use the sample data for marketing and sales presentations or for training people to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
Important: The sample data is for Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premise. The sample data has not been tested for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and we recommend that you do not use it with that.
The sample data includes a set of comma-separated values (CSV) files that contains the sample data and an XML data map file that maps the data to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. You use the Data Migration Manager to install the sample data.
Version 4.0.2 fixes problems associated with the sample article data.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
- For information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Sample Data requirements and installation instructions, see the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Sample Data Readme, Version 4.0.2.
- To start the download, click Download.
- If the File Download dialog box appears, do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer to use at a later time, click Save.
- Follow the instructions in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Sample Database Readme, Version 4.0.2.