Microsoft Lync 2010 RGS Training
Learn how to use Microsoft Lync 2010 RGS features and functionality.
- This training course covers the following Microsoft Lync 2010 RGS features:
- Understanding Response Groups
- Getting to Know Types of Agent Groups
- Using the Anonymization Feature
- Signing in and Accepting a Call
- Navigating the Conversation Window During a Call
- Learn how Lync 2010 Users interact with Response Groups
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Microsoft Lync 2010 RGS Training.ppt||593 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003; Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- To install this download, save the file to a directory on your computer. After you save the file, open the presentation as you typically would. To remove this download, delete the file from the directory where you saved it.