Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router Readme (On-Premise and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Service Provider Editions)
This document provides important late-breaking information for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router (on-premise and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Service Provider editions).
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router Readme contains important late-breaking information about the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router that supplements the Microsoft Dynamics CRM documentation.
The E-mail Router is an interface between the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and one or more Exchange servers or POP3 servers for incoming e-mail, and one or more SMTP servers for outgoing e-mail. E-mail messages come into the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system through the E-mail Router.
The three main components that can be installed during E-mail Router Setup are as follows:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router Service
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Rule Deployment Wizard
Important: If you are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, download and read the release version of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online E-mail Router Release Notes.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
- Other Requirements:
- Internet Browser application, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- To start the download, click Download.
- If the File Download dialog box appears, do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer to view at a later time, click Save.