SharePoint 2010 Virtualization Guidance and Recommendations
The ability to virtualize servers during a SharePoint deployment can help administrators develop an efficient architecture.
- This white paper illustrates best practices for virtualizing SharePoint Server 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2 with Hyper-V. Technical decision makers, such as architects and systems administrators, can use this information to design, architect, and manage a virtualized SharePoint infrastructure.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Word 2007 or Microsoft Word 2010
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner of this page to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.