Update for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 (KB957055)
Install this update to resolve a known application compatibility issue when using Real Networks Real Player11 with a Beta version of Internet Explorer 8 on Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or Windows Server 2008.
- Install this update to resolve a known application compatibility issue when using Real Networks Real Player 11 with a Beta version of Internet Explorer 8 on Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or Windows Server 2008.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- This update applies to Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 with the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista SP1
- Windows Server 2008
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.