Content Management Server 2002 Site Manager Refresh
This updated Microsoft Content Management Server 2002 Site Manager application provides Microsoft customers with a replacement Site Manager application that does not require the Microsoft virtual machine (Microsoft VM).
- The Site Manager application that shipped with Content Management Server 2002 requires the installation of the Microsoft VM. As the Microsoft VM is being removed from distribution, this updated Content Management Server 2002 Site Manager application provides Microsoft customers with a replacement Site Manager application that does not require the Microsoft VM. This updated Site Manager application contains no new functionality or bug fixes.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000
- Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework Redistributable 1.0
- Microsoft Visual J#™ .NET Redistributable Package 1.0 (not Visual J#™ .NET)
- Microsoft Content Management Server 2002
Note: See the included Readme.htm for additional details and links to this software.
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Run MCMS2002SiteManagerRefreshA.exe.
- When you are prompted for a directory to extract the files to, enter c:/MCMS2002SiteManagerRefresh or another folder path if you prefer.
- Once the extraction is completed, go to that folder and open ReadMe.htm.