Update for Windows 7 Server Beta for x64-based Systems (KB962921)
Install this update to resolve issues with Internet Explorer in Windows 7 Beta. For complete details of this update, see KB962961.
- Install this update to resolve issues with Internet Explorer in Windows 7 Beta. For complete details of this update, see KB962961. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7
- This update applies to Internet Explorer with the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 Beta x64 Edition
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.