Windows Internet Explorer 7 for Windows Server 2003 IA64
Download Internet Explorer 7. It’s faster, easier, and more secure than Internet Explorer 6.
- Internet Explorer 7 has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more.
Visit the Internet Explorer site for more information on Internet Explorer 7.
This download is for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 IA64 only. To download Internet Explorer 7 for other supported versions of Microsoft Windows, see Related Downloads below.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 for Itanium-based Systems
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Itanium-based systems; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Itanium-based systems
- Computer/Processor: Computer with a 233MHz processor or higher (Pentium processor recommended)
- Memory: Memory requirements listed below are for Internet Explorer itself. Any machine with the recommended amount of memory for Windows (for example, 128 MB for Windows XP and 256 MB for Windows XP Professional x64) will meet the memory requirements for Internet Explorer 7.
- o Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Itanium-based systems (“ia64”) - 128 MB
- o Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Itanium-based systems (“ia64”) - 128 MB
- Drive: CD-ROM drive (if installation is done from a CD-ROM)
- Display: Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor with 256 colors
- Peripherals: Modem or Internet connection; Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or compatible pointing device
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.