.NET Framework 2.0 SYSTEM.WEB.DLL Security Update
A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running the .NET Framework 2.0 ASP.Net.
- A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running the .NET Framework 2.0 ASP.Net and gain access to confidential data. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems, Windows Server 2003 x64 editions, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.