Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Content Series - Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Publishing Solution Guide
Forefront UAG Content Series - RDS Publishing Solution Guide
- RDS facilitates the sharing of applications and desktops over the network, enabling users to access Windows-based programs that are installed on a Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host) or the Windows desktop itself, from a range of computing devices. You can use Forefront UAG to provide remote client access to an RD Session Host to run programs on that server using RemoteApps, or clients connect to a remote desktop. This solution guide provides an overview of RDS publishing, a summary of the advantages of publishing RDS via Forefront UAG; planning information; and detailed deployment steps. It is also available online at the Forefront UAG TechCenter (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd861391.aspx).
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- To start the download, click the Download button, and then do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the download, click Cancel.