IA-32 Execution Layer 4.3
The IA-32 Execution Layer is a software driver designed to improve performance of 32-bit applications running on Windows Server 2003 for 64-bit Itanium-based Systems.
- The IA-32 Execution Layer is a software driver designed to improve performance of 32-bit applications running on Windows Server 2003 for 64-bit Itanium-based Systems.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP 64-bit
- Any Itanium 2-based system that is running one of the supported operating systems.
- Click the Download link on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.