Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 provides support for running Commerce Server 2007 Developer Edition on Windows Vista. In addition, it includes fixes for several issues in the product. Installing SP1 on non-English versions of Commerce Server 2007 is not supported.
- Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Commerce Server 2007 provides the following new functionality:
- Support for running Commerce Server 2007 Developer Edition on Windows Vista.
- Support for running the Commerce Server 2007 business user applications on Windows Vista.
- The ability to create a Commerce Server Web Application Project in Visual Studio 2005.
- Performance and security enhancements.
In addition, SP1 includes fixes for several known issues in the product.
Commerce Server 2007 SP1 includes updated binaries in English only. Each business user application that Commerce Server 2007 provides is available in English only. This does not affect your ability to develop a multilingual Commerce Server Web site.
Installing SP1 on non-English versions of Commerce Server 2007 is not supported.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 (English)
- 1. Click Download and uncompress the SP1 installation files.
2. Follow the instructions in the SP1 Readme to install SP1.