Microsoft Project Server 2010: Get the Most for Your Organization, Now and for the Future
This white paper was created to shine some light on critical elements related to the discussions, decisions, and adoption of Microsoft Project 2010.
- This white paper was created to shine some light on critical elements related to the discussions, decisions, and adoption of Microsoft Project 2010. Companies are looking to better align strategy with financial planning and look to their corporate diversity, regional presences and departmental structure for the best way forward. The purpose of this white paper is to address some of the main factors for scalability, best practices, and opportunities for creating wins from the potential challenges often faced when implementing a solution such as Project Server 2010. The information presented will initiate dialogue and thought around the use of and growth with Project 2010 that includes the individual SKUs of Project Client, Project Server and SharePoint Server. Alongside this white paper there is a Visio diagram entitled Project 2010 Scalability Flowchart, as well as four videos:
- Video 1: Introduction to the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Lifecycle
- Video 2: Work and Capacity Planning
- Video 3: Need for Consolidation and Project Metadata... Moving from Ad-Hoc to Projectized
- Video 4: Top Down view of Strategic Meta data... Business Driven PPM
More Microsoft Project Server 2010 white papers can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/project/en/us/articles-white-papers.aspx/.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Choosing Microsoft Project Server 2010 Espanol.pdf||1.43 MB|
|Choosing Microsoft Project Server 2010 Espanol.xps||1.94 MB|
|Choosing Microsoft Project Server 2010.pdf||1.43 MB|
|Choosing Microsoft Project Server 2010.xps||1.95 MB|
|Microsoft PPM Scalability Lifecycle Espanol.vsd||4.83 MB|
|Microsoft PPM Scalability Lifecycle.vsd||2.48 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7
- Microsoft XPS Viewer, Microsoft Word or Adobe Reader
- Click Download, and then save the file to your computer. Then double-click the file to open it.