Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Guides: Argentina
This page includes links to the documentation resources for Microsoft Dynamics GP that are specific to Argentina.
- You can use this page to download the following documentation components:
- Check Printing (CheckPrinting.pdf or CheckPrinting.xps): Describes how to use Check Printing to set up a format for each of your checkbooks, and then print checks to be issued to vendors.
- Collection and Payment Methods -- Withholds (MCPR.pdf or MCPR.xps): Explains how to set up and use Collection Payment Methods -- Withholds, which integrates with Receivables Management and Payables Management so you can enter a single payment using multiple means of payment. You also can calculate withholding taxes on your purchases. Collection and Payment Methods -- Withholds is used with Tax Listing.
- Credit Analysis (CreditAnalysis.pdf or CreditAnalysis.xps): Explains how to set up your system to view and analyze credit information for your customers if you're part of a multicompany organization. Credit Analysis is used in conjunction with both Tax Listing and Collection and Payment Methods -- Withholds.
- Inflation Adjustment (InflationAdjustment.pdf or InflationAdjustment.xps): Explains how to set up your system to adjust your General Ledger account balances to accurately reflect their changing values due to inflation. Inflation Adjustment is used with Tax Listing and Collection and Payment Methods -- Withholds.
- Legal Documents (LegalDocuments.pdf or LegalDocuments.xps): Describes how to set up your system to generate legal documents to submit to the Argentinean tax authorities to fulfill resolution RG3419. Includes setup and transaction information related to legal documents and numbers.
- Perceptions (Perceptions.pdf or Perceptions.xps): Describes how to set up and use Perceptions to calculate taxes on sales transactions for specified dates or based on a reduced tax percentage. Also describes how to regenerate taxes for modifications and generate tax files.
- Shipping Documents (LatamShippingDocuments.pdf or LatamShippingDocuments.xps):Explains how to set up your system to generate a physical document with a unique number for each shipment you make. Includes related procedures and information about integrating with Legal Documents.
- Tax Listing (TaxListing.pdf or TaxListing.xps): Describes how to set up, use, and maintain Tax Listing, which you can use to print the reports to be submitted for VAT, CITI, SICOAR, SIRFT, and SUSS. Also explains how to generate and export tax reports.
- Taxes On Returns (TaxesOnReturns.pdf or TaxesOnReturns.xps): Explains how set up your system to calculate taxes when generating a return. Taxes On Returns integrates with Receivables Management and Sales Order Processing.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Premium, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- Click Download to download the manuals in PDF or XPS file format.
- Save the files to your computer. When prompted for a location for the files, save them to the Documentation folder in your Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 folder. By default, this is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP2010\Documentation.
- If you’re asked if you want to overwrite the existing files, click Yes.
- Repeat these steps on each computer where you want to install the manuals, or save the files to a shared folder where other others can access them.