SharePoint Lifecycle Management Solution with Project Server 2010
The SharePoint Lifecycle Management Solution with Project Server 2010 provides a framework for managing SharePoint business requests and includes white papers and sample data.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 provides a vast number of capabilities that empower both business users and IT to create solutions quickly. For this reason, many organizations consider implementing SharePoint as a central platform to address a wide array of business solutions. For those organizations, it's likely that they’ll need a good way to track, manage, and prioritize those business requests.
The SharePoint Lifecycle Management Solution with Project Server 2010 provides a framework and guidance for managing SharePoint business requests and includes two white papers and a sample dataset.This no-code solution includes:
- Business Decision Maker/Technical Decision Maker white paper that describes the business solution and benefits
- Technical white paper that describes how to install and configure the solution
- Project Server 2010 sample databases and templates that can be used to illustrate concepts
The sample dataset requires a farm that has a working installation of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with Project Server 2010 fully configured (please refer to Project Server 2010 Tech Center); and the Dynamic Workflow and Workflow Visualization web part solutions from Microsoft Project 2010 Solution Starters.
For an overview of the solution (video and slides), please watch this recent recording from Tech.Ed North America: http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/TechEd/NorthAmerica/2011/OSP202.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|SharePoint Lifecycle Management Solution w PS2010- Install Guide.docx||1.22 MB|
|SharePoint Lifecycle Management Solution with Project Server 2010.docx||1.39 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7
- Windows 7 for the white papers and Windows 2008 or higher for the Microsoft Project Server 2010 for the sample data.
- Click Download, and then save the files to your computer. Then double-click the file to open it.